1. Paste material left on the frame line or the doorframe of water drip must be cleaned up with no delay.
2. When dismantling the scaffold, heat preservation paste material shall be protected from being damaged, and doors and windows, wedges, corners and stacks shall be carefully protected. When workers of other types do their work, they cannot pollute the wall, trample on the window or damage its edges.
3. All structural layers shall be prevented from water jet or striking before coagulation to ensure its enough strength.
4. When working on the scaffold, tools, appliances and utensils materials shall be placed properly for personal safety against falling down.
5. Ordinary aluminum alloy hollow glass window is adopted in the project and such three types of door as the fireproof door, wooden door and aluminum alloy sliding door are used.
6. Materials selected and used for plastic steel window and accessories quality shall comply with the regulation of national standards, at the same time, the selected and used materials shall be treated properly and contact corrosion with aluminum alloy profiles is not allowed.
7. Quality of finished-product for processing and assembling the door and window shall meet the requirements and certificate of conformity shall be provided.
8. Moisture content of the wooden door shall not be more than 12%.
9. Doors and windows shall be treated with care in the process of transporting, loading and unloading to prevent them from collisions with other objects. It is forbidden to place heavy objects on the steel doors and windows to prevent from their deformations.
10. At the construction site, doors and windows shall be placed vertically with cushion pads to avoid contacting with other corrosive substances, moreover, damp-proof and rainproof measures shall be taken when they are stacked outdoors.